View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 01:12 AM   #66
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Did some thinking on this while tending to my garden. Here are the moves I can see:

To Raw:
* Aleister Black
* The Bar
* Buddy Murphy
* Daniel Bryan & Rowan
* EC3
* Fire & Desire
* Heavy Machinery
* Lacey Evans
* Luke Harper
* The Miz
* Naomi
* Rusev & Lana
* Samoa Joe
* Sanity
* Shinsuke Nakamura
* Sin Cara
* Tom Phillips

To SmackDown:
* Apollo Crews
* The Authors of Pain
* Baron Corbin
* Bayley
* Bobby Lashley & Lio Rush
* Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman
* Cedric Alexander
* Ember Moon
* Finn Balor
* Lars Sullivan
* Lucha House Party
* Michael Cole
* Mojo Rawley
* No Way Jose
* The Revival
* Ricochet
* Roman Reigns
* Ronda Rousey
* Sasha Banks

I think they will load up SmackDown with the Four Horsewomen and Ronda so they can tell that story on FOX should it arise. Because of that, I don't think they need that many stars on SmackDown, so I have Sonya, Mandy and Naomi moving the other way. I had Asuka going too, but I think they will want one Japanese star on SmackDown, and I think Kairi is going to Raw for some reason.

Because FOX is network TV, I can see them loading up Smackers with people they feel have "cultural appeal." I've got No Way Jose, The Authors of Pain and Lucha House Party moving over for that reason. Apollo Crews, Bobby Lashley, Lio Rush and Ember Moon cover the African-American audience, and I can see them thinking Naomi and Moon plug into the same role, as sad as that is.

Mojo and Baron move over because "NFL." Baron was nobody there, but they do want to give him a push, so I can see him being a focal point. Sorry. Balor and Joe trade places, with Lars settling on SmackDown because there are smaller people for him to toss around. And I can see Vince wanting to plug him into a main role there pretty quickly, even if he doesn't go the full hog. Brock goes there to freshen up his environs a bit, and I think he'll be a big focus for SmackDown when they move to FOX. Can see him walking into that show WWE Champion and maybe losing the belt to Roman Reigns with some Rock assist.

I've got The Bar and Revival trading places, because I think Revival against both The Hardys and The Usos is pretty fresh -- even if The Usos end up turning heel against The Hardys. The Bar can work with Hawkins & Ryder, get countless more title reigns, and maybe even do some stuff with Gable & Roode. Could see the alliance with Drew McIntyre continuing.

The story between Orton and Styles, while not explicitly so, felt like "SmackDown isn't big enough for the two of us." Orton has been on Smackers since the start of the draft too. Can see him moving to "liven him up," regardless of whether or not that happens. He could make a stop-gap opponent for Rollins too. I've also got Bryan moving, just because I don't think they'd have much else for him to do on SD. Plus it puts all the members of The Wyatt Family together. Hell, you've even got Orton, Bryan and Braun there too. I could see a six-man dark match with them all teaming up.

Buddy Murphy and Cedric Alexander move up from 205 Live. I see Pete Dunne being sent there to replace them. I see them splitting up Black & Ricochet, and Ricochet on SmackDown just "feels right." I can see Rey vs. Ricochet at Mania next year. Black can run around kicking The Bar/Wyatt Family in the face.

Everyone else I've just kind of thrown onto Raw because it's a three-hour show and they need bodies.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote