View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 08:36 PM   #138
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Well I would disagree completely on Joe, he killed it last night, just like he has since his return. Same with DB, although Big Cass is not my ideal match for DB, the promo's are entertaining and dramatic and the story is solid as well. Not every match is going to be 5 stars and nor should it be, doesn't mean they can't have a good one though.
Joe is fucking amazing as a performer, don't get me wrong. His promos are my favorite in the company. I genuinely like all that talent. AJ Styles is a fucking beast out there, and Bryan makes me care. Nakamura has got so much untapped charisma that can just never come out in this company.

Everything is just set to coast though. I don't care who is the WWE Champion, because it's starting to feel like the Women's Championship, where everybody gets a turn. Bryan is working with Big Cass, who is legitimately awful. The stories are just rudimentary WWE "things have no heat, why are we even fighting?" and often don't make sense.

They've got all these tasty ingredients, but I don't want to bite into anything they're offering up.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote