View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 07:37 PM   #1177
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Sheets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
Gary Cassidy of Sportskeeda caught up with Paige during BT Sport’s WWE launch event and asked Paige about Paul “Triple H” Levesque’s comment that Paige possibly has a few kids she doesn’t know about yet. Paige said she was taken aback by the comment because she respects Levesque and added that he did reach out to her.

“Obviously, I was a little bit perplexed, a little bit taken [aback] because he’s someone that I truly look up to, and he’s always been very respectful so, I just feel like he kind of got caught up, maybe in a joke but I don’t think it was appropriate to joke about. Again, it’s just something that I’m not gonna continually talk about because I feel like people on the internet have done a good job of that. He’s definitely reached out and we’re gonna be talking about some things.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Paige did not appear on WWE Backstage this week as she is in England doing promotional work for WWE. For those who asked, there's no correlation between Paige missing the episode and the Twitter issues that arose over the last few days after Triple H joked about Paige having children she didn't know existed running around during a media conference promoting Takeover. There was a big push-back against the joke from some fans with Paige commenting:

Even my boss jokes about me.. no wonder you guys still do it too. https://t.co/dOmZAiwvyX
— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) January 13, 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
The winners from two matches that are scheduled for tonight's Dynamite will face each other next week in a number one contender’s match for the AEW World title.

PAC vs. Darby Allin and Jon Moxley vs. Sammy Guevara have already been announced for tonight. AEW’s social media today added a new stipulation to those matches. The winners of both matches will face one another next week on the Jericho's Rock 'n' Wrestling Cruise edition of Dynamite. The winner of that match will become the one contender to the AEW World title.
Quote:
AEW announced late-Wednesday afternoon that Awesome Kong is out of tonight's AEW Dynamite tag team match due to an undisclosed illness.

In her place and making her Dynamite in-ring debut: Brandi Rhodes. She will team with fellow Nightmare Collective member Mel (also making her Dynamite in-ring debut) to face Kris Statlander and Hikaru Shida.
Quote:
For what is being touted as their first appearance in Madison Square Garden in more than ten years, WWE Hall of Fame faction D-Generation X will return for a March afternoon house show.

Announced via an MSG ticket presale email and on social media, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, X-Pac, and Road Dogg will all be in New York City on Sunday, March 22nd. It's not expected the foursome will actually wrestle.

Notably absent is Billy Gunn who is part of the AEW roster.

While cards are subject to change, the Raw show is scheduled to be headlined by Kevin Owens, Samoa Joe and Big Show vs. Seth Rollins and the AOP in a six-man tag while Raw women's champion Becky Lynch will defend against Asuka.
Quote:
Will Ospreay is the latest NJPW wrestler to be added to ROH's WrestleMania weekend show.

ROH has announced that Ospreay will be in action at Supercard of Honor XIV. The show is taking place at the RP Funding Center in Lakeland, Florida on Saturday, April 4 and will go against NXT TakeOver: Tampa.

NJPW's Jay White and El Phantasmo have also been confirmed for Supercard of Honor XIV
Quote:
Killer Kross has an opponent for his MLW debut.

MLW announced today that Kross will make his debut for the promotion against Tom Lawlor at their Fightland set of television tapings. The show is taking place at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Saturday, February 1.
Quote:
NJPW is running a Lion's Break show as part of WrestleCon's events over WrestleMania week in Tampa.

NJPW announced tonight that Lion's Break Project 3 will take place at The Ritz Ybor in Tampa, Florida on Thursday, April 2 at 3 p.m. Eastern time. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Ren Narita, Karl Fredericks, Clark Connors, and Alex Coughlin are the first names confirmed for the show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Over the weekend, PWInsider.com reported that WWE would return to Saudi Arabia on Thursday 2/20.

WWE sources have since indicated to PWInsidercom that preliminary date has been moved to the following week, Thursday 2/27.

We are told that crearive for the event has not been locked in.
Quote:
While speaking with SunSport, Cain Velasquez stated that he believes he’s going to be in the 2020 men’s Royal Rumble match.

“I think I’m doing it, right? I think so. I can win it, hell yeah, that’s my mentality for everything. For everyone as well, that is how your mentality has to be. I’m going in to win this thing.”
Quote:
Following NXT U.K. TakeOver: Blackpool II, Paul “Triple H” Levesque chatted with members of the media and he spoke about Tyson Fury and the door being open for Fury to return to WWE. Levesque added that he knows Tyson Fury’s next potential appearance for WWE likely depends on the turnout of Fury’s upcoming fight against Deontay Wilder on February 22nd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
Tag team wrestling is as healthy as it's ever been with New Day, Revival, Usos, Proud N Powerful, SCU, The North, Briscoes, Lethal & Gresham, and many more being able to lay claim to the "best tag team in the world" moniker. And Matt & Nick Jackson would like to settle the score once and for all against at least two of those teams.

"I would say The Elite vs. New Day because that is something that was actually close to happening at one point, but it never actually happened. If that six-man happened, it would have tore the house down," Nick told ESPN West Palm when asked about potential dream matches.

The Elite and New Day competed in a Street Fighter battle, but never in an in-ring bout.

Matt stated, "The obvious one is us and The Revival. I feel like there's some real-life tension there. I don't know if it's competitive or friendly but there's definitely a competitive rivalry. Talk about two teams that have polar opposite of styles. I think it'd be a fun styles clash. I'd love to have that match. That's probably number one on my bucket list."

The Revival and Young Bucks have teased a match and feuded on social media for years with #FTR becoming a knock against Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder (Fuck The Revival) or a show of support (Forever The Revival).

TPWW Frontpage:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote