View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 12:44 AM   #107
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Just saying "WTF" doesn't immediately render something nonsensical, Noid.
You are a vapid twat. Sort your shit out and stop trying to be an edgy insult guy. You come off like the kid pretending you can smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman King Gertner View Post
Oh trust me. I can pretty much find anything. I have stuff the Network doesn't have
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Now that is what bothers me, if they fire him just cause the sponsor told them to.

1. WWE looks like shit for not doing it on their own
2. Shows neither company actually cares about the issue, just willing to do enough to ensure their mutual beneficial relationship continues.

If Mars candy REALLY cared, it would not ask for Lars to be fired or else, it would be we can no longer do business with a company who either doesn't perform due diligence or who wilfully ignored this.
Cool. Stop supporting both businesses.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote