View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 12:20 PM   #1549
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OssMan View Post
Ah. Technically, I was wrong, here: my original question was how you made the heart, which you did answer, (completely and concisely, I may add), since you told me the process that you used to make it. I then mistakenly responded that you did NOT answer my question, when in fact you did. The reasoning behind this was that A) the real issue I was getting at was how I could make the symbol on my own, and I was attempting to do so through the method which you used, and B) that I was not paying complete attention to the question I had asked. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.
Actually feel dumb for not remembering this last night but you can do an ASCII “filled” heart by simply holding ALT and pressing 3 on the numeric keypad (the numbers not above the letters, but under the Num Lock key): Doing so produces ♥.

So no, I really had not answered your question, OssMan, in full or in part until just now. Please accept my humblest and most sincere apologies for this and my thanks for your patience in this matter.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote