View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 03:46 PM   #98
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Mr. Meekmahn will be on the post-TLC Raw this Monday Night!
He supposedly wants to "shake things up" again, with the rumor being he will announce some kind of plan to improve the product, whether that be a shift away from the TV-PG style of shows or making promos less and/or not at all scripted and more spontaneous or returning to a different formula that worked well for the company in the past.

This seems likely (IMHO) to be a move to attempt to show Nona fide improvements in the weekly product to try to convince USA execs that RAW will be worth renewing their TV contract beyond 2024 and also to show FOX that SDL will be a more sports-themed, less entertainment aspect of a show and assure their execs and investors that they won't be throwing away a billion dollars.

That's all just speculation on a couple of things I've seen lately. I have no inside information, I'm just making my best educated guess.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote