View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 09:28 PM   #41
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I thought Cyndi Lauper turned it down? To hear she showed up since if she’s turning it down is weird. She will probably go in, Triple H will work his magic, and Hogan will induct her to get him out there.

The Rock seems more and more likely given they are running out of black wrestlers to induct. I always thought they could induct Slick, but he did sue them. I do see Sable, Torrie Wilson or Stacy Keibler going in as a “pioneer” of women in the Attitude era, but I’m really surprised Bull Nakano is not in yet. Thinking about it though, I can see the Jumping Bomb Angels going in to promote the new Women’s Tag Team Titles.

They do one posthumous induction. Would not be surprised if this is Vader. He talked a lot of shit while alive. There’s no major scandal about his life and no one blocking it. I could see Christian going in as a lower-card entry as a guy people know but is retired. Gets Edge on the billing too. Eric Bischoff gets thrown in too, but for some reason I expect him to be in a Minneapolis group with Brock and X-Pac, even though I don’t think they will run Minneapolis. Oh, I do see them putting in Johnny Saint.

I just randomly thought of One Man Gang. He’s not in, is he? Could see him as someone “retro.” I can see them putting in someone from lucha libre’s history. Bertha Faye is another candidate for posthumous. Leilani Kai could find her way in. Or do they put her in with Richter as The Glamor Girls? Maybe Lauper inducts them to get her into talks?

The Rock, Christian, Johnny Saint, Jumping Bomb Angels and Cyndi Lauper.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote