View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 05:51 AM   #203
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Why do wrestlers always take everything so seriously and personal? (#kayfabe)

Batista saying Triple H never beat him and Hunter getting all serious. Haha why do all wrestlers have the mental age of a six year-old? Ah well, I'm guessing that's setting up to Triple H vs. Batista at Wrestlemania, I mean, what else has Triple H got going at the moment...
But in the end, isn't that the true essence of the business: a perpetual (metaphorical) dick measuring contest?

"I'm better!" "Not better than me!" "Prove it!!!" "I'm telling mom!!!" ... well, maybe not that last part. Unless mom is the GM. I was just going with the "six year-old" thing you said.

I also felt like I should add the word "metaphorical" considering Batista is part of the subject, and I wasn't trying to reference that old joke, but someone would.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote