View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 06:42 PM   #50
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Honestly there is a ton of programs waiting for Wight in AEW...

Something with Jericho, I expect these two to be commentary partners on Elevation.

Mox, I think they would have a good hardcore match.

Archer, obviously this is probably the best match waiting for Show.

Wardlow, could be elevating to The Ward Dog.

Dark Order shenanigans, come on! Choke slams a many and comedy to boot.

Kenny Omega, I mean show had some great matches with Lesnar and Angle, why not Omega? I think they should be able to come up with an original match that would surprise us all.

MJF, just imagining them on the mic together and I could see a lot of fun stuff.

Brian Cage, similar to Archer this could be a surprisingly good program that may surprise us all.

Shaq, obviously this has to be on the horizon. It could be a media boost at the very least. It's a good idea.

Kingston. There is nobody Eddie can't work magic with. The mic trade off would be great but also they could do a great brawl together.

Just some of the ideas that came to me when hearing the GIANT news.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote