View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 12:28 AM   #52
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
On one hand, I'm surprised because I didn't think Paul would go anywhere else.

On the other hand, He has no problem with making an enormous ass of himself, so he'd fit right in with this clown show.

A few questions will be answered though:

1. If Paul sat in a chair to interview a standing Marko Stunt, would he still appear taller than Stunt? I mean, if he's a commentator, I imagine he'd have to do interviews at some point. How would he do them without making the other guy look diminutive in comparison.?

2. If he had a match with Orange Cassidy, would he FINALLY be the one to show how stupid the whole "Put my hands in my Pockets" gimmick is? He has two options for that: The chokeslam and the WMD. Both he could do to Fire Ant.

3. What could he show a bunch of hosses in a company that has been, thus far, very hostile to hosses? Seriously, the big men have been made to look more or less foolish.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote