View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 12:30 AM   #142
6-String King
Gary Busey Raped My Mom

6-String King is an awful person6-String King is an awful person6-String King is an awful person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
Dude, you do know you're addressing a demographic that is predominantly young white conservative males, right? Even if TPWW is bluer than the base en generale, wrestling fans prefer their homoerotica to be thinly veiled under the guise (or is it GUYS?) of two men "competing."

Plus, what dude doesn't want to see two chicks dancing? Or kissing? Or fucking? Or dribbling honey down each others' breasts? Fags, that's who!
This guy has a point. The mass majority of wrestling fans are male. Why would any male give a flying fuck if a wrestler is bi-sexual or gay. I don't hate 'em for it. But I don't like 'em for it either. And I sure as fuck don't care to hear about it. This is just another page out of the Russo book, trying to get mass publicity. He's going hoping for the same results he got when he thought giving David Arquete the World title was a good idea. And he's sure a fuck going to get it. Epic FAIL.
6-String King is offline   Reply With Quote