View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 10:43 PM   #9
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
5 They Should Not Focus On

#1 Kenny Omega - I just feel like this guy is so soft. Very soft in the ring. He's slow at some points. His One Winged Angel is the most unbelievable finisher in AEW. It takes forever to execute and takes the opponent leaning his head forward like a dumbass. I need Kenny to change it up or not be focused on.

#2 Darby Allin- This guy's entrance is so cringe. Such an emo. It's so hard to get behind him when he comes in for a save and they go to him beating up a car and then casually walking in. I love him in the ring. I think he takes great bumps. I think he is a tad bit small. But his character is bad. They need to do some changed with his overall character.

#3 Chris Jericho- Dude is fat. No more to add. Until he get's back in shape, move away from him.

#4 The Young Bucks- I'm not saying move totaly away from them. They are outstanding in the ring. But there are some great tag teams in AEW and they need to be showcased.

#5 Matt Hardy - I'm sorry but Matt Hardy lost it years ago. Unless you're gonna do a crazy match like he had at the Hardy Compound with Sammy, every ppv, you need to get rid of him. I love Matt Hardy. Love what he's done. But he's way to slow. He doesnt draw enough anymore. He's really taking up space.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote