Thread: NXT: UK
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 12:05 PM   #15
Outsider
Just Some Guy

Outsider has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Outsider has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Outsider has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Outsider has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Outsider has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Outsider has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Outsider has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Outsider has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Outsider has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Outsider has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Outsider has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Finally got a chance to watch this weeks. Awesome to see Wild Boar getting a chance. El Ligero vs Wild Boar was the dark match on the second night of the tournament but Boar certainly better than some of those they've signed. Always worried that his gimmick might just be seen as the British version of Rhyno though. Not sure why they didn't pick up his regular tag-team partner Mike Bird though. Appear to be using Wild Boar as a nickname rather than his only name. Also what are those contact lenses? Looks daft.

They appear to have dropped the 'El' part of 'El Ligero'. No idea why.

Not sure they need to do an intro video for Dakota Kai, pretty established on the NXT roster. Not a fan of Killer Kelly though, but good theme music. Wonder if Kai has been brought over to be a part of the UK roster or is just making a cameo? Finisher looked crap though. Oh she's interested in the UK Women's Title, maybe she's sticking around.

Eddie Dennis promo good. Hoping he will get well used. Certainly has the talent and look for it. Being taller a bit different for the UK division as well.

Gibson getting tons of heat again. I don't get the shoes off thing though.

Smith vs Tucker. Not really aware of either of these guys. Has Tucker been in anything before? Apparently he was in the first UK tournament. Clearly memorable. Decent looking finisher from Smith though.

Danny Burch next week. Excellent. Also Gibson vs Dar.

Match between Wolfgang and Bate was fine, although to be honest I was watching out of the corner of my eye.
Outsider is offline   Reply With Quote