View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 10:31 PM   #19
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
According to former creative head Tommy Casiello it's the demos WWE pays attention to most and that seems to be corroborated by some things I've read recently.
I'm not talking about what WWE pays attention to; I'm talking about what is actually important. They suck in the demos they try to appeal to too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Vazquez View Post
Again my question is that if Lynch is such a big superstar, why the ratings of SDL are so low? Back in the day when Stone Cold and Rock used to bring up ratings no matter how shitty the writing and storylines were. Even Cena used to bring more ratings than the so called The Man.
Again, there's a valid point to this. It's like when people try to tell me that Braun Strowman is over. With who? It's certainly not the television audience, because they aren't tuning in to watch him. Lynch is over with live crowds and the internet. She's not at the point where she can be said to draw though. It's false to put it on a Rock/Austin scale, and it would be worth a shot if they had more people to play off, but our crowd has the tendency to overrate something's actual worth because we're in an echo chamber of praise for an act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
To be fair nobody on the roster is and that's pretty much by design.
That's true, but even if it weren't, I'd worry about the current crop of talent's ability to get genuinely over. Just listen to what Xavier Woods was saying the other day. A lot of them think the stuff they do is genuinely good shit.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote