View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 04:13 PM   #19
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
I think you got Noid confused with me because I definitely suggested the possibility of WWE buying Impact out.

As for the people saying they think this is Vince trying to make things right with Mickie James....that's just laughable to me. Of all the people WWE has done dirty why in the hell would Mickie James be the one they try to make things right with? Let's be real....she's nobody. She's not important. She's not and never has been a draw. She is just a run of the mill wrestler. There is about a 0.0000000000001% chance that Vince decided to swing open the forbidden door because he feels bad about how Mickie got treated on the way out. I'm not even sure how bringing her back to job her out to their own people in the Rumble is supposed to be making things up to her.
It probably does feel good for parties on both sides though. No one wants their company to be associated with that, even if it’s for shitty PR reasons, lol. But that shit can be settled with phone calls and over coffee. There’s another reason for this. Maybe it’s just WWE getting experimental?

Remember that time WWE wanted Ric Flair for a Hall of Fame thing, so WWE sent Christian over to Impact? I wonder if they get something in return this time?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote