View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 03:54 AM   #192
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I was red hot about AEW and I really loved it for the first 6 months or so. Then i started to sour on it. Now i watch it maybe two times a month. I think they are bad. But not nearly as bad as WWE Monday Night RAW. The things i see on RAW are absolutely terrible. The things i see on Smackdown are mostly terrible except Reigns and Bryan and anyone involved in that storyline ( though i'm coming around to the Crews, Nigerian storyline because they finally are doing something legit with him and I kinda like it ).

RAW has been so bad. And the saddest thing about it is that McIntyre should be a mega superstar. They had no idea what to do with him. They've squandered him beyond belief.

I do give kudos to WWE finally giving Lashley a run, but they are so late to the party on Lashley and because of it, they might be late to the party on McIntyre and they have really fucked themselves. Not to mention the entire RAW show is so unwatchable. I'm not sure who is writing that shit but there is 0 continuation, 0 heart, 0 urgency, 0 everything. WWE could actually just book house shows as a RAW show and get away with it at this point. It would be no different than what they are doing now.

WWE/WWF used to have patience. They used to tell a story. Now it seems like they hope the fans make a superstar for them. And even if the fans make a superstar for them, they manage to fuck that up too!

Money has become so involved with the WWE product, that I'm not sure they can ever recover and put a decent product out for the regular fan.

If i were running WWE and money were not involved, I would put Roman Reigns on RAW right now. But money and contracts are involved. So that will never happen. And so the WWE product has become a mainstream rich mans product.

WWE has literally evolved past the regular internet forum fan. And it's not coming back.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote