View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 12:37 AM   #2308
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
No, it's not. They're losing viewers and just got bumped to a later time slot. That's exactly my point.
As I've said TV ratings don't mran as much anymore. Its MLB playoff and Thursday Night Football season, rating isn't going to be good. I also don't think they will be back with Pop which could be a reason for the timeslot change.

No doubt that ratings have a say in something but its not the be all end all anymore. If Pop drops them and they have nowhere to go than they'd have reason to be concerned. That's a possibility but Pop has been good to them and I imagine they'll give them time to shop around. I realize the ratings are low but that doesn't mean the product is bad. People have been turned off by the company in the past but if the current administration just said the hell with it they'd already sold the company by now. They've been committed to creating their own brand with thier own identity that can work with any company including WWE.

I
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote