View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 02:57 AM   #2311
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
That's basically all I'm saying, they've started doing what they should have been doing all along. They haven't done these things in a while so actually doing it is a success. They're still the most watched promotion behind WWE. Wrestling isn't main stream and I think your standards a way too high when it comes to the current pro wrestling landscape.
Whoa, whoa, whoa -- that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying what they're doing is not successful. Putting my pants on to go to work should be a given. If my dick is still hanging out, it doesn't go down well at a business meeting. I actually don't know if they are the most watched promotion besides WWE, are they? I think New Japan on AXS was averaging 200,000 people in 2015. ROH is certainly beating them in attendance. I wouldn't be shocked if they are getting higher ratings. The estimation I can get is from 2015, but it has ROH at <420,000 on syndication, with 220,923 on DA, back when they chose them over TNA. I imagine their numbers have probably slipped. But this is very US-centric too. I'm sure more people watch lucha (not Underground), with a higher percentage watching Japanese promotions in Japan.

Also, if they are #2 by default, I'm not sure if that's something to be proud of, exactly, when you consider how far they've fallen as #2.

I expect too much? As in for it to be good?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote