View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:20 PM   #27704
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think it's all due to Barrett injuring his arm.

We were all pretty sure that we would see Barrett/Orton at WrestleMania. That then changed to rumours of Barrett winning the Money In The Bank Match. We were also pretty sure we would see Ryder/Kane. But with Barrett out of action now, it's pretty obvious now that he was scheduled to face Orton, because now Orton is facing Kane. Because of that match, the Orton/Barrett angle and the Kane/Ryder angle has just been dropped and forgotten about.

The reason the Barrett/Orton match was obviously going to happen was because of the angle between Orton/Kane and Kane's reason for attacking Orton in the first place. The reason is just piss poor and you can tell the angle was created not too long ago and in a hurry. Basically, from what I got when I watched SmackDown was that Kane has been attacking Orton because he shook his hand last summer. Kane also feels that he can't be in the WWE with Orton around and only one of them can stay.

Then we have Ryder getting bumped to be on Team Teddy and Eve being in a Tag Match with Kelly Kelly and a celebrity. Beth has been added to that most likely due to Kharma. Like I said before, we were all certain we would see Phoenix/Kharma.

So if Barrett didn't injure his arm, I get the feeling we would be seeing Barrett vs Orton, Ryder vs Kane (Eve involved in some way) and Beth in a match showing how dominant she is, possibly a handicap match or something.