View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 06:28 AM   #147
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
You gotta believe that even if it wasn’t her call, this is probably what Sasha “wants.” I doubt she ever irons out all the issues she’s drummed up for herself. Would she go to AEW? It seems clear-cut, but she might have her own ideas.

I’ve never been her biggest fan. She’s been part of some great stuff, but I think a lot of the women she’s achieved that with have actually been the better workers. A lot of what she has going for her has been largely produced by WWE. I wonder if Mercedes KV coming out and acting like she owns the place is going to have the same effect as Sasha Banks doing it. Time will tell, I guess.

She’s got a following and she’s been featured. If someone else were to start up a new company, she would be a really good pick to talk to and put focus on the women’s side of things. Whether that’s Freddie Prinze, Jr. or a TV network or whatever. She’s got value in that sense. Her and Tessa Blanchard, if you can pay Tessa the money and give her to the platform to be a good girl, would be the two biggest female stars available. Ivelisse is good and has a striking look as well, but again you’ve got to circumnavigate these personal issues. But if you have the money and the political skills, you might be able to pull it off.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote