View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 08:18 PM   #160
Damian Rey 2.0

Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crippla View Post
She is capable of putting on good matches sometimes no doubt depending on who she's working with but I personally don't think she's anything to write home about in the ring...she can be very sloppy a lot of times and it looks really bad imo
It’s been so long since I’ve seen any of her matches that I can’t speak on her being sloppy. I just know that when I watched her work in nxt I was impressed enough to think she’sa good worker and great heel, and when I watched her in WWE it came off very boring, deliberately paced and a big left turn from what made her work in NXT.

I thought her match with Bianca last year at Mania was great. Sasha has 6 years and multiple stops over Bianca, who’s a WWE only graduate from what I know, and I think it’d be a pretty asinine take to say that having Bianca work a veteran like Sasha didn’t help elevate her game.

I don’t think she’s some match of the night factory. I don’t think that about any current woman in wrestling, Charlotte included. But I do think she’s a good worker, I think she gets how to be a heel based on her nxt stuff, and that it’d bea boon to AEW to pick her up.

She fits at the top of a division that lacks star power, she’s only 30, she can talk, and she’d come in with hype and buzz because of everything that’s happened. I get the stigma of signing EVERY WWE reject, but she’s no reject. They’d be idiots to pass her up if they have the chance.
Damian Rey 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote