View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 08:20 PM   #206
CripplerCrossface
TPWW since `97

CripplerCrossface is pretty cool (5,000+)CripplerCrossface is pretty cool (5,000+)CripplerCrossface is pretty cool (5,000+)CripplerCrossface is pretty cool (5,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
Oh shit. Is CripplerCrossface ACTUALLY CripplerCrossface???
Actually. I did a rough calc... I was 15 or 16 when I first jumped on here so that would make 21 or so years of being on the forum (as a "guest" for most of those). Like everyone else, absolutely love wrestling and have hung around to see it return to its heights. As main roster WWE declines, pre-USA network NXT, pre-covid NJPW and now AEW have kept me interested. I catch the occasional WWE PPV (always watch Wrestlemania & Summerslam) but I find myself getting so frustrated at how bad it's gotten.

As for the TPWW forum, what's with these *few* guys ruining the community for everyone? How sad must your life be to spend HOURS writing long posts, that people skip over, arguing with people over semantics, defending a wrestling promotion you dislike, disparaging an emerging wrestling promotion bringing healthy competition with a focus on actual wrestling, all the while not even bothering to watch... Can we move on and enjoy wrestling again?
CripplerCrossface is offline   Reply With Quote