View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 01:42 PM   #217
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
Lol You love just saying meaningless shit in a smug manner because you think the smugness hides the lack of an actual response somehow.

Imagine how much less embarrassing these last two pages could have been for you if you just nipped it in the bud early with an “Oops. I misinterpreted some posts and thought The Rock came back. My mistake.”

I mean... you’d still have been ragged on a bit because people don’t like you but it wouldn’t look nearly as bad as this hole you’ve dug while trying to backtrack and deflect blame for your mistake.
You really like to try and hammer this smug thing in. It doesn’t really work. You’ve really slipped since I called you on that vacuous statement you made. It scrambled your while being up, it seems.

Lol, I’m not embarrassed. You haven’t even interpreted the situation right. I didn’t *think* The Rock came back. I read that he had, made a flippant statement about the internet whinging about it, then it turns out he didn’t, which made way more sense and I would have known for sure if I had given a shit about this show. I’m not embarrassed to make a snarky line about misinformation.

Most of this has been me responding to the dogpile, which is because people don’t like me, which I have no interest in remediating. And I’m convinced it comes out of jealousy and frustration that I say things that cuts through people’s bullshit.

You pointing out I post a lot? Holy fuck. Cool, man. Great observation. I love posting. So fucking what? How dare I do that on a forum, grumble, grumble. You’re honestly this close to making the ignore list, because your posts lately contain no meat, despite being so focused in on me. Get over yourself and shape up.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote