View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 03:12 PM   #221
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
LOL The classic “Don’t make me put you on ignore!” tactic. What a goof.

Translation: You’re this close to pretending to ignore me because it’s becoming clear that your only chance of not coming off like a total moron when I call you out on your constant bullshit and dumb comments is pretending you can’t see it. As has been pointed out, these awkward mental gymnastics definitely aren’t doing the trick.
You try and call me out, but you’ve been swinging and missing too much lately, with a Guru Dave or BigCrippyZ level of obsession. And it’s been ever since *I* called *you* out because you can’t deal with that, being the sea lion that you are.

I don’t pretend to ignore people, dude. People make the list for borderline bigotry or because they add nothing. You’re steadily approaching the second camp. There’s absolutely no meat in anything you’ve been saying lately.

Lol, mental gymnastics? Because I read some whiny posts about The Rock and responded to them? Those aren’t mental gymnastics, dude. Squint harder.

“The New Avengers movie sucked. I can’t believe Spider-Man got killed in the first ten minutes.”
“I had no clue Spider-Man was going to die because Tom Holland is signed on for way more movies, but there’s probably a reason if you think about it.”
“Spider-Man didn’t even die! Haha! If you had seen the movie you would know that!”
“Well, I hadn’t seen the movie…”
“How embarrassing for you!”
“I don’t really like the Avengers movies that much anymore. I still follow them loosely, but I haven’t been into them because they kind of suck.”
“Then why do you still talk about Avengers movies?”
“It’s a habit and I’m still obsessed with comic books and comic book movies. Not that I can find a comic book movie that is very good. And the discussion around comic books isn’t very stimulating these days.”
“Mental gymnastics!!! Lol, I can’t believe you actually thought Spider-Man died.”

I’m not the one doing backflips here.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote