View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 04:19 PM   #228
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
“The New Avengers movie sucked. I can’t believe Spider-Man got killed in the first ten minutes.”
“I had no clue Spider-Man was going to die because Tom Holland is signed on for way more movies, but there’s probably a reason if you think about it.”
“Spider-Man didn’t even die! Haha! If you had seen the movie you would know that!”
“Well, I hadn’t seen the movie…”
“How embarrassing for you!”
“I don’t really like the Avengers movies that much anymore. I still follow them loosely, but I haven’t been into them because they kind of suck.”
“Then why do you still talk about Avengers movies?”
“It’s a habit and I’m still obsessed with comic books and comic book movies. Not that I can find a comic book movie that is very good. And the discussion around comic books isn’t very stimulating these days.”
“Mental gymnastics!!! Lol, I can’t believe you actually thought Spider-Man died.”

I’m not the one doing backflips here.
Holy shit. This glimpse into how Noid’s brain views himself and this interaction is wild.

From that very polite first response to the blatant avoidance of major parts of the conversation as he becomes a poor innocent victim.

There is a serious mental issue at play here. Fucking hell.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote