View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 03:39 PM   #1647
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Although I will admit I'm somewhat BIAS for personal reasons (doing the match the Xplosion match should air in a couple of weeks ) I honestly don't think this was a BAD year for Impact. They have obviously restructured the company, smaller venues filled up for tv as opposed to huge areas with a small number of fans, they're looking to build new/ their own stars (Fallah, Rascals, Scarlet, Santana/ Ortiz and Su Yung) and using alot of "indie darlings" (Cage, Sami Callihan, Willie Mack, Johnny Impact/ Taya) to build a larger fanbase as opposed to the old trope they had been burdened with for years (OMG what's "recently released WWE Superstar" doing in the Impact Zone!!!!).

This is a very interesting time in pro wrestling, ROH is about to go through a major restructuring, TNA has been rebuilding with the (assumed) plan to expand again soon, all this talk of "All Elite Wrestling" and even big supposed changed to Lucha Underground next year.
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote