View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 02:37 PM   #612
Nervous Ferret
love yourself

Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
You guys I would love nothing more tha the Pats to have to forfeit that win, but fuck, it is not that big of a deal

Well it is, and it isn't. I mean it is stupid or whatever but do you really think this was the difference in the Patriots winning 3 Superbowls and just being an average team?

And yes, Mangini knew about it, he apparently was the one who sent Jets security to confront the guy, so apparently this is nothing new

I dunno though, like stima said it's not like NFL coaches aren't the most paranoid people in the world, I'm sure there are a ton of fake signs and hints that don't mean anything, and obviously all the signs probably get changed every game. My guess is the Patriots were just looking for certain tendencies or some sort of reaction from the coordinator I dunno. Plus how do we know the Patriots are the only ones who do this? Come on

Also shut the fuck up RP, I can guarantee you there is somebody on the Colts who uses HGH. Probably 50% of the NFL uses HGH, but we'll never know