View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 08:05 PM   #2
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
He's a talented guy, but he's not the most dynamic guy. Less than the sum of his parts to me. But then when I see him, he's obviously really good. And the great booking for him has been top notch, whereas the shit booking of him has undercut him tremendously.

When I think about the future, and I can't help but fantasy book, when it comes to his reign I'm always struggling of ways to make it interesting to me. But I don't think they should cut bait with him. It's a tough position to be in.

They don't really have the heels for him. We've seen him beat Brock and I have a feeling that him and Orton will be a very bland mesh. And what then? I'm not longer a fan of the gimmick, but if they gave MITB to someone other than Otis, they could have had them cash in on Drew to give him a nice exit from the title scene, then have Roman Reigns beat that guy, and then you could turn Reigns heel and build a stable around him, Seth Rollins and The Usos -- which would feel like a heel group that could run things for a while. Across the shows, I mean, because the roster split is weak.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote