View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 12:02 AM   #292
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Great flick...

SPOILER: show
Loved Rey, and there is still so much to her and her character and backstory for future episodes.

I am kind of craving backstory for everything now. I want to know how exactly things got as they are. What did Finn go through all of his life? Who is Rey? Why exactly did there NEED to be a resistance? It was clear that there was a New Republic, but why didn't they oppose the First Order openly? What was the situation that there needed to be a "resistance"? I guess we won't really get into the boring politics stuff in this trilogy because OH SHIT THEY JUST BLEW UP CORUSCANT. But still, wouldn't mind knowing the backstory on the boring political stuff.

I almost WANT them to just say F it and recast Han/Luke/Leia and make some movies set between 6 and 7 to explain how we got to where we are. I will also just accept some books/comic books, I guess.

My one thing that "bugged me" about the movie was Chewbacca walking right past Leia after returning from Han dying.... DAMN CHEWIE, that's cold!
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote