View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 12:22 AM   #40
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Good fucking god, I used the three elemental great swords to craft one incredibly powerful great sword, and combined with my flame armor which also increases damage, and my level 9 great sword expertise shard, it does DISGUSTING damage. Like, almost 200.
I made that sword, and since I've been pretty partial to greatswords this entire time, I was like "yes, please".

Kinda did it by accident, too, since I was actually working alchemy to boost shards and kept hitting x3 multipliers on the crafting. And in doing so, I kept ending up with more than I needed to sacrifice and decided to keep making whatever recipie I could with a spare. Durandal lit up, and I jumped all over that.

Also, Bloodbringer (item) showed up in my inventory randomly. I wonder if it not being there was another glitch? If so, must have gone unnoticed with the bigger, progress halting one that came into play.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote