View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 06:24 PM   #2186
erickman
king of sucks

erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike adamle View Post
I remember having a similar experience when I went to their show on Mania weekend. Every match felt the same. Dive after dive after dive. Nothing felt special. I was sitting directly behind Don Callis and Josh Matthews doing commentary. Matthews was on his phone all night and Callis was so uninterested and you could tell he just didn't want to be there. And neither did I after a while. Easily the worst show I've ever been to.
well that sucks I went to there house show in around 2007 and it was better then the wwe house shows at the time. I guess don west promoted the show better then josh and don.
erickman is offline   Reply With Quote