View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 04:12 PM   #33
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
I thought for sure he had, but it turns out he hasn’t. He’s from Texas too, so that’s pretty perfect.

* Batista
* Sid Vicious (cannot believe he’s not in)
* Michelle McCool
* Slick

If they’re going to do Rey Mysterio family drama stuff down the line, maybe it makes sense to put in someone like Rey, Snr? I can still see Kane going in. He’s not first ballot, but I can just see it being used to bulk out the class. That leaves the tag team slot open. As well as a posthumous slot.

I don’t know why, I just don’t see it being Demolition. They’ve stuck to their guns on that. I believe Antonino Rocca has already gone in, but maybe they put him and Miguel Perez in as a tag team? Or Rocky Johnson & Tony Atlas. Something like that.

Kane was inducted last year
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote