View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 09:35 PM   #30
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
You have been a drone for a while. If something happens in AEW, no matter how sloppy or shit it is, you will overrate it. If something good happens in WWE, it's "meh."
You do realize I watch other stuff as well.

This whole WWE "bias" issue is also the results of the attrition of watching countless years of WWE's downward spiral in quality and sticking to the same stale format for booking and shows throughout the years.

If anything, expanding my viewing habits over the years to include other promotions like NJPW and Lucha Underground just made me realize how much better WWE could be if they actually bothered to give a shit to improve for the long haul and not just use NXT as Triple H's personal toy to squash any competition like ROH and AEW.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote