View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 01:34 AM   #38
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Noid’s turned into the very poster he spent years despising. Going after one of the best, most consistent posters here. What a fuckhead.
Cry me a river. Smeat’s dedication is wonderful, but his opinion is a carbon copy of Meltzer’s and he’ll rate something average outside WWE as great and something good in WWE as average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
I will admit that sometimes I do feel like I might be too harsh on WWE programming but since barely anyone posts in SD threads these days during shows, its pretty much just myself watching shows most of the time. Lot easier to get quickly bored and not find that much real enjoyment without others around to have some fun watching and read up on how they are feeling during shows.

Plus at this point, think I'm just running on fumes with WWE's style of wrestling and format for shows after countless years of it not really getting any better.
Hey, I don’t blame you for WWE fatigue. I stopped watching with any regularity a long while ago now. That doesn’t make the shit outside of WWE good though. The whole industry is a fucking mess right now.

That’s why I’m so pissed off at AEW. Could have been something revolutionary. Nope. More bullshit. And it gets a pass consistently just because it’s not WWE. I’ve seen too much shitty wrestling to get on board with that.

But I know how hard it can be to give something up. I love wrestling and it’s hard to stop following it, at least a little. Now my joy comes from the schadenfreude of watching people forcing themselves to enjoy it writhing around making excuses when it turns out this shit isn’t going to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
Noid calling some1 a "drone" when he has the same embarrassing persona as every other one of the psychotically anti-AEW internet wrestling fan guys who "love Jim Cornette" and "hate Dave Meltzer" or whatever
I don’t hate Dave Meltzer. He seems like a nice guy and his reporting over the years has obviously been very good. But it’s very clear he’s biased, taking cues from the AEW guys, and has a vested interest in the millionaire who read his newsletter looking like a genius when all the evidence points to the contrary.

675k viewers to 992k in that main event this week. This shit is off-putting, bad and not what wrestling fans want to see. But hey, ignore that I explain and defend my position on this and don’t just shrug like Meltzer or Alvarez when the slightly better product turns things around on actual merit instead of a desperate audience trying to will Anything Else Wrestling along.

Vince McMahon just announced an Eye for an Eye Match. This is the pressure the “competition” is putting on him. Enjoy your modern wrestling landscape.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote