View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 09:56 PM   #1
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Memorable Jobber Matches.

We always talk about the classics. The Flair-Steamboats, the Hart-Austins, the Malenko-Guerrero Classics. These... aren't those kind of matches.

I am talking about one sided matches that showcase one particular guy. And they are memorable for one reason or another.

One Example I haven't ever found video of, but I remember was the Headshrinkers vs. these two jobbers. They had a thing where they would "knock one" of the jobbers out before finishing off the other. This one particular night, on Raw, they "knocked out" one of the jobbers, and dragged him to his corner. The other guy comes in, and gets "knocked out" as well. Fatu and Samu look around, seeing the bodies on the floor, then start fighting each other! Eventually, Afa gets them to end the match.

Another example is one I'm sure I posted before, but fuck it. It's too good not to relive.

And one more to hammer the point home...

Post some of your favorites.

=

"KARA-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Question Mark.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote