View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 09:54 PM   #80
LibSuperstar

LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid
I guess toy shops are closing down now, haha, but I was thinking a line of New Japan toys next to the WWE ones in Toys 'R' Us or something. That's probably an antiquated idea. Or a New Japan anime that gets dubbed and put on US television so that kids growing up here are familiar with them. Try and turn Hiroshi Tanahashi into Goku and then when kids work out he's a real person, maybe they'll be more into him than Roman Reigns?

I'm speaking very broadly and without precision here -- I mean, Tanahashi is coming out of his prime and Reigns is heading into his -- but that sort of thing. I still think that a New Japan video game with a free trial to New Japan World would be a great thing for them to implement. There's the Fire Pro Wrestling World game coming out, but yeah, something to just burst them into the imaginations of people in the United States.
That can definitely works. Gives people an alternative to the WWE 2K games.
LibSuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote