View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 12:18 AM   #46737
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I had no idea Naomi released a single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Not for me, but even if it was I don't think it's very good.
This almost feels like parody. But not intentional parody. If that makes any sense. One, it seems like a throwaway song written for absolutely anyone by some studio writer. If they land a big name, great. If it launches a career, fine. If it sits in a pile unused, it doesn't matter, because they get paid in volume and they've got two dozen more ready to go. The production is just poppy enough to appeal to your average 6 year old for real and also generic enough be able to establish that you're in a nightclub on some procedural police drama cold open.

It seems like it's intended to be used like a new "With My Baby Tonight" was with Road Dogg; a gimmick to help her get over that is both not neccessary and not going to work long-term.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote