Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #236
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Str/Dex is really just based on what character you want to play. You're not required to use any of the drops to beat the game. You could, essentially, just use the items you started with and upgrade them the whole way through and only use them. Dex/Str is just a playstyle.

Now of course, if you ARE a strength build, then by all means, stack the shit out of that. I have 50 str on my first PC character so that I could use the dragon greatswords and the like.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote