View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 02:36 AM   #448
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just finished watching the 1st half of the show I missed earlier.

Battle Royale was very entertaining. Yikes at Janela getting a lit cigarette stapled to his head. Wonder who was meant to be the original final surprise and winner had the Page-PAC match not been canned.

Kip vs Sammy match was pretty good overall.

at the jab thrown at Vince and WWE's habit to inflate their crowd numbers.

SCU vs. Strong Hearts was really great.

Based on the little I've seen of her, Kylie Rae does a better Bayley than Bayley herself. Awesome Kong as the surprise addition was great. Women's 4-way match was good.

Best Friends vs. Angelico/Evans was great. Had to look up who were the guys who did the post-match beating since I don't remember if I ever saw them before.

Overall, its been a pretty entertaining show soo far. Alex Marvez's commentary has been the worst thing about it although not sure if its due to a lack of experience calling wrestling, he's way too nervous, or both.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote