View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 02:39 AM   #177
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
nevermind, they bungled it yet again.

Previously you could join a different faction for each character on your account. Now you can only join one faction across all characters. That would be shitty by itself, but on top of that, there are exotic weapon catalysts exclusive to each faction.

They're doing this to make choosing a faction a "meaningful choice". However most people believe that's bullshit and they're only doing it so people will keep playing through til the September update so they can get all the faction stuff.

Personally, I'm not bothered that much by it, but I understand why others are up in arms about it, and I definitely think it was a bad decision on bungie's part. The best way to keep people playing your game is to add meaningful content that they enjoy participating in. Not by forcing them to grind by removing player freedom and choices.

I was excited about the upcoming Armor Sets and the possibilities involved, but now I'm not sure I have faith in bungie to deliver on it after this.

Anyway, I thought New Monarchy would win again, but since Dead Orbit has the Graviton Lance catalyst, it's definitely going to them.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote