View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 01:39 PM   #16
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I love playing, but boy do i suck. I just can't figure the aim out. 99% of the time i am in a 1 vs 1 up close shootout i die. i have no control over my cross hair. my sensitivity is .4 for X and Y. Now keep in mind this is the first online shooter i've ever played and i've only been playing for 2 months. I have XBOX and i just move the right joystick way too much when i encounter someone. plus i panic a lot, which doesn't help lol. But i play all the time and it's a lot of fun non the less.

A lot of the things you mentioned, i've encountered. just today my tactical shotgun bullets literally went through the guy and did no damage
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote