View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 03:23 PM   #36
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Cody wins in a squash. Sammy is good but I think they'll go with him making a rookie mistake early and Cody taking advantage.
No way that happens. First I point to Cody going to a time limit draw with Darby Allin (who I really like but is as "rookie" as Sammy Guevarra.

Second I point to Hangman Page vs. Kip Sabian going almost 20 minutes.

I think every tv show will have one, maybe two matches tops and none will be shorter than 15 minutes so that everyone can look competitive which is a mistake.

You can look competitive without taking up the entire show.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote