View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 02:47 PM   #29164
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Holy fuck, Ospreay is a prick, hahaha. He couldn't tell Vader was trying to get his name out there and be relevant? The idea of ignoring people trying to coast on your fame has clearly not entered the guy's head.
My thing is this: Would anyone even know who the fuck Ospreay was if Vader's rant didn't go viral? I doubt anyone would have even had any kind of reaction towards his high impact tumbling routine with Ricochet without it. It would get seen by a few people when aXs TV showed it on New Japan, but folks wouldn't have gone out of their way to see it.

People to a lesser extent know who Ricochet is, but I still can't pick Will out of a lineup. I saw highlights of the match with Vader, and Vader gave him more than he should have, considering he didn't sell all the chokeslams he took.

And the punchline is this: Vader uses Social Media better than 80% of the WWE. He made people care about this nobody AND got himself a bigger than usual payday in 2016.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote