View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 08:44 PM   #7526
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
out of respect for my boy lock jaw i'm putting this in spoiler tags

SPOILER: show

tinfoil hat areas i guess but i think that is 100% andrew garfield's spidey reaching down to save MJ in this shot:

richer blue vs the iron spider's deep navy, plus the whole thing mirrors gwen and will be his chance to 'redeem' himself for not saving gwen

also this isn't reflected in the trailer and we can't go off toys for everything but the gold-lined iron spider suit tom holland's peter is wearing during that fight seemingly doesn't have red fingers

however, they are red in the trailer--but i wouldn't be surprised if they changed it for this precise reason. plus lizard is looking in a whole-ass other direction in that 'spidey leaping at all the villains' shot, so the assumption there is garfield's peter has been CGI'd out

i think the richness of the blue is slightly more compelling but either way i will be v surprised if it's not garfield's peter saving MJ

also feel like peter's decision to save MJ over ned could lead to ned's hobgoblin heel turn, or possibly the second green goblin we see in the trailer is a ned from a different universe (or dane dehan's but it doesn't quite look like him) so 'our' ned never actually breaks bad

greatly enjoyed electro getting a brief flash of a comics-accurate headpiece

the prevailing theory is strange is mephisto and thus the sixth of the sinister six but i dunno i've been burned about mephisto before. he def seems 'off' though

anyway, looks pretty good. no way it lives up to the hype but it should be a good time regardless

keen
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote