View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 11:56 AM   #5
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Okay so the next one is a whopper. This is IWA based in Ohio, which was made from the ashed of the IWF which was an attempt at a national promotion to rival AWA, NWA and WWWF, and it failed. But it's really good! This video I'm posting is time marked to a specific match, we will get into that in a second. The whole video is worth watching it's really fantastic. The first match is a Pampero Firpo as a baby face, watch the promo after the squash!

Speaking of squash... hehe... remember on Darkside when Shultz was talking about Herb Welch and the level of training they receieved. Well here we got a real old school squash. If you watch I assume you will see the same story I see. A Shultz style rassler who is testing out what looks to be a rookie who hasn't been clued in that this is supposed to be a work. This is one of the most real squashes I've seen. Enjoy as Larry (Anderson?) trains this guy on the fly in the ring. This gets brutal.

Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote