View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 04:16 PM   #509
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm really surprised by how well Ethan Carter III seems to be working as a character in TNA. I'm not really digging Dixie Carter's thing, but EC3 is pretty brilliant. I see his Tag Team Title shot leading to him choosing Sting as his partner, only for Sting to turn on EC3 mid-match and allowing their opponents to retain. I hope it's not The BroMans however. Maybe they should just go ahead and put the Tag Titles on Eric Young & Abyss before they move them back to Bad Influence, where they belong.

Austin Aries is the X-Division Champion and has Zema Ion coming in as an impending challenger. If TNA were smart, they'd have Ion reveal that he'd be using the title shot close to Destination X, so he can "Option C" his way into a World Title match if he chooses. Part of me really wants Christopher Daniels to be the guy who gets to Option C and get a much-deserved shot at the World Heavyweight Title though. Daniels can win the title from Aries closer to Destination X. I just hope TNA get some real tag teams signed so that Daniels and Kazarian can take a break from Bad Influence, even though they shouldn't permanently split. End it on good terms so you can go back after Daniels has had a run as World Champ.

I've got a feeling that Gunner's World Title shot is going to lead to James Storm costing him the match and Storm turning heel to feud with another ex-partner. I'd rather see Magnus defeat Gunner cleanly and the loss bury into Gunner's psyche as Storm tries to play head-cooler and career mentor. Gunner eventually snaps and turns on Storm, and adopts an "I hear the voice of God" delusional heel.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote