View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 08:36 PM   #467
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney View Post
For all the (deserved) shit I give this game, Universe after some patches isn't horrible. Was working through it to get the trophy and after a couple of years of simming for the other trophies, things are interesting. Gallows and Anderson keep getting roll-up wins over the outsiders, specifically on Scott Hall and there's tension there between him and Nash. A Steel Cage match for Payback was booked between Neville and Cedric Alexander and on the last 205 live, Neville called for the cage to be lowered as he beat on Cedric.

Balor just wants to beat Strowman, just once. But even busting out the Demon at Payback he couldn't do it. The main event of Payback was Cesaro Vs. Sheamus, tag team champions and Sheamus is the Universal champion. Thought it wouldn't reference it, but commentary did note they were partners and after I put Shemus through 2 tables, it's now a rivalry starting from next week on Raw and they have a tag match on Raw.

Playing the matches is still bad but the actual structure is improved for once.

Still looking for that Team Up trophy if anyone wants to add Hasney on PSN
I'm still looking to grab that trophy too. If you'd like, I can PM you my PSN/PS+ name.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote