View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 10:01 AM   #22
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I watched Survivor Series, which was my first event since Mania. Got an offer for 3 months of the network for 99 cents.

Hard to believe how well rounded the Usos look and act now. Always good to watch wrestle, they were boring and dull before.

Now, great personality, great look and they have a swagger and confidence that makes them look so legit. Seem to have even perfected their ring style and do a lot more stuff with personality and swagger now. They looked awesome.

Big fan, and made me want to see a heel Reigns backed up by these guys even more. Would be a real modern and progressive heel group and I think they would help Reigns look legit
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote