View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 12:17 AM   #13651
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Public service announcement:

If any of ya got an EA account, either something from the past or a present day Origin account, keep an eye on your e-mail or activity.

Opened my e-mail yesterday and got a notice that someone was trying to log in. I only ever had it for Star Wars: The Old Republic. So, I got in touch with customer service and closed my account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Never made an Origin account but I did have some kind of account on EA related to Battlefield so I will check on that.

All these brands asking us to create accounts and sign in for this or that is really starting to bite us in the ass.
In one way or another.

I was always more paranoid about stuff like that, so I make a different/unique login to all of those accounts instead of a generic universal and bullshit a fake name and such in the "required field" spots. Problem there is I can never remember any of them, so when the accounts go unused, anything there may as well be so much vapor. Pretty sure I still have a second Steam account I opened the last time I was in college linked to that school's student email, and I don't even remember the address.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote