Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #287
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave82 View Post

Did you check the gearbox forums for a fix? Maybe try joining an online match at a different point in the main story. I was booted after killing Bnk3r but before starting the Angel fight. I was STUCK inside the elevator area. The doors to Bnk3r wouldn't open, but I couldn't open the chamber to Angel either.

Joined a game online further along in the quest and it fixed me just fine. I hope you can get a fix man
Found a pretty easy workaround. Just took a 2nd XBox controller, hooked it up, started a "Guest" profile, and since my Salvador was lvl. 33 at the time (lvl. 35 now), I just would have the 1st controller serve as the "Guest" profile character while my 2nd controlled my profile character. Playing as my gunzerker who was way ahead as far as levels, I would just leave the "Guest" character behind as I quickly completed one main quest after the next without bothering to do side quests, which has resulted in one hell of a backlog of stuff for me to do just in normal mode, but long story short, I got back to Wildlife Preservation and this time I didn’t die, wounded 3 loaders and raced into the preserve the minute one of the engineers came out. Finished the rest of the quest pretty quick, then shut off the controller I no longer needed and finished the rest of the main quest in ~ 1 hr.

And that’s not all, either...during The Once and Future Slab quest, I turned a Goliath into a Raging Goliath and backed off while he went from Raging -> Badass -> Super Badass Monster Goliath (or something like that, lol) -> Ultimate Super Badass Towering Goliath (or some shit) -> GODliath, and once he was a GODliath, as a lvl. 33, I took him down pretty quick, because he only leveled from 20-24, for a pretty easy “David, Meet Goliath” achievement. LMAO’d @ the icon for the achievement too.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote